Monday, August 31, 2009

Confessions of a Housewife



As homeschooling starts up again after our summer break, I find myself with very little free time--five minutes here, five minutes there. I'm sure there are women who would never fritter away five minutes, but I'm finding pleasure in a few indulgences--even some slightly suspect for the stay-at-home mom! For those husbands and devoted career women who wonder what we housewives do all day, here's an idea:

Guilty Pleasure #1: Played five minutes of Max Adrenalin at gamesgames.com.

Guilty Pleasure #2: Chatted to younger sister about "boyfriend t-shirts" on sale at Old Navy.

Guilty Pleasure #3: Savored three bites of cookie dough and an ice cold cup of Diet Coke.

Guilty Pleasure #4: Got down to "Mercy" by Duffy while preparing a snack for the boys.

Guilty Pleasure #5: Wrote this blog post.

What do you do with five minutes?

No comments: