Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas in Pictures

Before we leave for a three-day trip tomorrow, I want to post a few pictures from our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day celebrations.


We did something new this year--a special Christmas Eve breakfast, just the four of us.



On the menu: Mom's Sticky Rolls, Cheese Quiche, and Watermelon (This is the first time I've succeeded in making my mom's rolls here in Brazil. They were perfect!)



Happy, hungry boys!



Nathanael's delicious and beautiful apple pie

Playing a game of Trouble together. Guess who won!?!


We attended our church's candlelight service on Christmas Eve.



Micah and I on Christmas morning


Waiting to open his stocking (which appears to be a plastic bag). He did have a real stocking!




Aunt Jane's "festive" socks


A sad boy who doesn't understand why he's been handed all these gifts and then must wait until his "turn" to open them one at a time.


Brothers by the tree at Mimi and Pawpaw's.
We had a wonderful Christmas together!

(Well, I have to get up in five hours to finish packing, so off to bed I go. Hope you enjoyed these pictures from our family Christmas.)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed all of your pictures plus your Smilebox Christmas card and actually, all of the posts of Christmas. I hope you'll continue to share your life via A Lemon Tree Life in 2010! Much love, Mom